Ping Pong Fury is a new exhilarating multiplayer game that sets a new standard in fast-action, real-time online sports gaming.
This title was developed after the success from Yakuto's previous mobile F2P games title "Darts of Fury", and featured player-versus-player multiplayer gameplay on Android and iOS.
Find below a list of responsibilities I had during my time working on the project.
More to come.
- Assisted the analytics team with building backend services for aggregating telemetry data from various third-party sources, and inserting the collected data it into Google BigQuery.
- Migrated and refactored a couple of backend services written in Python and NodeJS that were used for collecting this data.
- Developed back office applications used for managing the automation behaviour of the analytics services.
- Deployed and managed analytics services through Google App Engine.
- Extended and fixed bugs in the image asset pipeline that was powered by TypeScript and NodeJS.
- The image asset pipeline was a build process that was responsible for taking raw image assets, and converting them into a format that preserved the fidelity of the images, while reducing file-size.
- Developed and maintained build configurations in TeamCity around backend services code for transpiling, linting, and unit-testing code in Python and NodeJS.