Splash Damage is a AAA video game studio based in the London Borough of Bromley, that has developed titles such as Enemy Territory: Wolfenstein, Brink, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Dirty Bomb, and has also worked on critically acclaimed third-party studio titles such as Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Gears of War 4, and more.
Associate Tools Programmer
2014-07-01 - 2015-01-01
My responsibilities were more or less a continuation from my previous position as an Assistant Tools Programmer. Developed new systems under the supervision of my senior engineers on the team.
- Localization Tooling
- Developing and extending existing localization tooling.
- Adding support for Unreal Engine 4 and its existing localization system.
- Creating export and import pipelines for retrieving and adding localised content (strings).
- Hotspot and Automation Tooling
- Extended the existing hotspot and automation system and supporting tooling.
- Web application for performance data visualization, and remote control of local game client through web sockets.
- Developed clients for PC and Xbox One to enable for testing on remote clients.
- Game Launchers